Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

game?

something has been suggested to me so here it goes  all other groups have fallen through noob looking for reliable group that meets anytime just cant do wednesdays from 10am-4pm v5 prefered  message me if you need/want a new player 
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you. 
Drew (central time) said: something has been suggested to me so here it goes  all other groups have fallen through noob looking for reliable group that meets anytime just cant do wednesdays from 10am-4pm v5 prefered  message me if you need/want a new player  Wednesdays from 10 am to 4 pm CST, right? When you say v5, do you mean 5th edition D&D? Because more than one RPG has multiple editions. Try being a little more clear; just a tip.
I am not quite sure if this is a serious application to games. If you expect to be taken seriously and you want to join a long term game you should take some time to structure your post to be informative and easy to read. This is your first impression on a potential GM and you want to make a good one. I can just tell you that I won't invite you to my game with a post like this.
noted

Edited 1508898211
Drew (central time) said: noted We do want to see you succeed. We want to see you get into a game that you enjoy, so please try to think of our suggestions as "help". Roll20 has an international reach and a massive user base. It's guaranteed by this time tomorrow, your post will be buried under three or more pages of posts in this forum if someone doesn't respond. The best way you can differentiate yourself from all of the other folks who want to join a game is to post an ad that at a minimum says: What you're looking for, specifically; What days and times you're available; What time zone you're in - I understand that you have "central time" in your username, but honestly, some folks won't make that connection. Being able to communicate well conveys a great deal of information to potential DMs; and What specific game you want to play. You'll lessen your frustration by making a good first impression if you post a good ad which may ultimately increase your chances of getting into a game you find satisfying. I can tell you that as a DM who has one of those afore-mentioned "long-term games", I look for posts like those on these forums. They're worth their weight in gold. S.
i do see it as help and im very grateful im sorry if it sounded otherwise