Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5e Friday 630pm EST

Due to changes in real life we need a new player. In general we have a stable group, that I have been running for the last 4 years here on roll20, but I had experience before joining here. Some information about the game. Cinema of a mind "Good" mix of rollplay and fighting Darker Setting Focus on player decisions We are in the later stages of an adventure that roots in the Tyranny of Dragons story line. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask them.
As stated we are playing Tyranny of Dragons, but we have veered quite off course at this point. We use Zoom I don't want to share that information due to how we create player characters.

Edited 1508959773
Hey! I'm interested in joining. i only have experience playing pathfinder but if yall are willing to help me transition to D&D i'm willing to put in the time. the time works good for me and i could put a solid 3 hours in every session. Never have used zoom but it'd be no problem to make an account and get signed up. lemme know.
Our sessions are between 3-4 hours would that still work for you?
I'm interested! What level character can play? 
Simon O. said: Our sessions are between 3-4 hours would that still work for you? Well for me I normally start work at 10:30 - 11:00 pm. So on a good night i could commit three and a half hours, but I do give fair warning sometimes i get called in at 7 =(
Pattic, if you want to apply please sent me a pm with some information about you and what you are looking for and we can take things from there.
id love to join the game it sounds like the sort of game i love. a good mix of rp and combat with real consequences for actions
I would be interested in joining. What is the level of the campaign? I have played D&D throughly my life and have been looking to get back into a campaign, esp one with a good mix of RP and combat. I enjoy playing rogues and rogues fighters the most. Would this fit in with your campaign?
William sent me a pm if you want to apply with a bit about you and we can talk details Derek we are level 11 right now.
Hello there, was linked from your post in my thread!  :D  Level 11, huh? Is there any sort of class that your party is looking for? I can fill or whatever might be needed. :)
As I mentioned earlier I don't want to share what the players are playing, the reason is that I want you to play what you would like and not what is optimal for the party setup. If there is overlap with other players I would however tell you. If you want to apply please sent me a pm and tell me a bit about yourself.
The slot is still available, so write me a pm if you are interested
I would be interested. Fridays 630 EST works well for me.  About me: Abe, 27. Have 3 years of pathfinder experience, new to 5e but I'm in a few 5e campaigns so I'm getting the hang of it.  For character concept I was thinking some type of warlock, depending on what resources you allow for character creation. 
we are still looking for 1 able player to fill our roster.