Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sunday One Shot FR Pathfinder Adventure, Players Wanted, 7p.m. Central

Hello, I want to create and play out an adventure on Sunday. Which adventure? Well I like to homebrew but I don't like deciding things so I want a player to choose what kind of adventure they would enjoy playing. I prefer to dwell in the Forgotten Realms, and I'm open to anything above or below it's surface.Shall we do a straight up dungeon crawl, assail a wizard tower, or go after a red dragon's hoard? I would like you to decide. I'd like the adventure idea to be capable of a one to two night finish but besides that the choice is yours and I'll make it happen as good as I can. I make no promises on quality but it's only one night so what do you have to lose? Please post if interested and what type of adventure you'd like to play, as well as the level you'd like to play at. First come first serve, I'll post a basic plot line when I get the starting point.

Edited 1389321964
Evil campaign idea; I'm going to take a guess and say 7th level? It would be to take over and dominate Riddleport/eradicate the black market there and take control of it for ourselves.
That is absolutely wonderful. When I get the chance I'll set up the game and start working on it.
Im still trying to learn the ropes of this game. Are you looking for players for this one shot?
I am interested but need help as aI ma new player
If you still need players for tomorrow I think serynnia's idea sounds like a splendid scenario for a one off. It may be considered an evil campaign but the characters wouldnt necessarily be aligned evil. Generating 7th level chars would take a bit of time and we would need confirmation for creating a suitable toon. Another concept: Tergus the Tyrant . The tale of how a small resistance eliminated (or didn't) a ruthless lord. Set in a medium-large city. Anyway I realize there are now decisions to be made. Either way would love to play if there is room.