Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms

<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/35731/four-sons" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/35731/four-sons</a>... Hello!&nbsp; We're looking for a fourth person for our bi-weekly Forgotten Realms campaign.&nbsp; One of the players has stepped out due to real-life commitments.&nbsp; If you're interested, please introduce yourself at the listing above and give us an idea of what kind of character you'd like to play.
I may be interested, but i would wana know something before I apply. Does anyone have a Drizzt type of char, I really don't like when people play clones of him in forgotten realms setting.
by bi-weekly do you mean twice a week? or once every 2 weeks? I've never played 3.5 before but I have played a lot of pathfinder and would love to try a Druid in 3.5.
Hello! Definitely have some interest in this. Sent a PM for a detail or two.
mizore shirayuki said: I may be interested, but i would wana know something before I apply. Does anyone have a Drizzt type of char, I really don't like when people play clones of him in forgotten realms setting. There was a Drizzt fanboy in the group, but no longer.&nbsp; Besides, Drizzt, Bruenor, Cattie-Brie, Wulfgar, and Regis are all dead, by the power of plot. Michael, the game is played every other week.
Denton W. said: mizore shirayuki said: I may be interested, but i would wana know something before I apply. Does anyone have a Drizzt type of char, I really don't like when people play clones of him in forgotten realms setting. There was a Drizzt fanboy in the group, but no longer.&nbsp; Besides, Drizzt, Bruenor, Cattie-Brie, Wulfgar, and Regis are all dead, by the power of plot. Michael, the game is played every other week. Ok I would like to apply. I followed link read your listing but don't see application spot. and that thread is closed so can't apply there ether. Can you please mail me the aplication and I fill it out and mail you back.
as a player i would like to point out what we currently have in our party. we currently have an elf wizard, a knowledge/summoning based cleric (me) and a dwarven dragon shaman/fighter&nbsp;
Ronin said: as a player i would like to point out what we currently have in our party. we currently have an elf wizard, a knowledge/summoning based cleric (me) and a dwarven dragon shaman/fighter&nbsp; Honestly if i am able to join i prob do a sorcerer/spell sword or sorcerer/fate spinner.
mizore shirayuki said: Denton W. said: mizore shirayuki said: I may be interested, but i would wana know something before I apply. Does anyone have a Drizzt type of char, I really don't like when people play clones of him in forgotten realms setting. There was a Drizzt fanboy in the group, but no longer.&nbsp; Besides, Drizzt, Bruenor, Cattie-Brie, Wulfgar, and Regis are all dead, by the power of plot. Michael, the game is played every other week. Ok I would like to apply. I followed link read your listing but don't see application spot. and that thread is closed so can't apply there ether. Can you please mail me the aplication and I fill it out and mail you back. There should be a "Post New Topic" button in the game listing, I'll double check to make sure.