Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP. Shadows Over Sol One-Shot. 11PM EST 10/26/2017

Edited 1509037271
Two hundred years from now what should be the shining beacon of the future is instead cloaked in conspiracy and horror. Humankind has expanded throughout the solar system, and there it has discovered mysteries older than humanity.&nbsp;The culture has shattered into myriad subcultures; nation-states are the hollow shells of what they once were. Corporations and other groups wage small-scale wars in the streets or in space. Bio-engineered horrors left over from these conflicts stalk the hulls of ruined stations and abandoned colonies.&nbsp; This one shot will be the Quick-Start for the game called "Memories". Pre-made characters are available. Only need 2 more players. Things you should know about this one-shot: - Player characters will start off with little in the way of memory, but will begin to regain it throughout the session. - The characters memories&nbsp;may put them at odds with the other player characters. This will be normal and is part of the quick-start. - This scenario is highly stacked against all characters coming out alive. This will be played over discord. You can either reply back to me on here or click the discord and say that you're here for the one-shot. If posting the discord here is not allowed by the roll20 admins I apologize in advance for my ignorance. <a href="https://discord.gg/znfRyTW" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/znfRyTW</a>
still need two players. it'll be fun! :D
Sorry sounds fascinating but my Friday is already booked.&nbsp; Have fun and slay lots!
But it's not on Friday, it's today, Thursday. If you live in the United States at least.

Edited 1509037310
oh wait haha nevermind i see the problem. I PUT DOWN THE WRONG DATE. EVERYONE THIS GAME IS FOR 10/26/2017. TONIGHT
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Tron Bonne said: oh wait haha nevermind i see the problem. I PUT DOWN THE WRONG DATE. EVERYONE THIS GAME IS FOR 10/26/2017. TONIGHT Wandering mod fixed your title, enjoy :)
GenKitty said: Tron Bonne said: oh wait haha nevermind i see the problem. I PUT DOWN THE WRONG DATE. EVERYONE THIS GAME IS FOR 10/26/2017. TONIGHT Wandering mod fixed your title, enjoy :) oh thank you :D