Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheets delayed

Just so everyone is aware, we've pushed off our normal character sheet update until next week, as we're a bit shorthanded this week due to some well-earned vacation time. I went through the pull requests on GitHub when I normally do to prevent them from building up too much, so that there is a manageable number next week. However, these changes won't be reflected on the live site until we push out the update next week. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused!

Edited 1509456173
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I see that the all the pull request were merged just now, so I wondered how fast will the new sheets/ new improvements show up on Roll20, a day or so maybe?
The changes should be live now!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yay! Mostly. I saw that some of my changes was, a bit broken. :( Is it again around next tuesday that you do the next round of updates?
It's usually around then. If we're going to be more than a day or two off schedule we'll post here.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Thanks!