Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

game

hi there. my name is drew. im a 23yr old disabled noob. im looking to join a long term D&D v5 or homebrew campaign thats just starting, like a deep one. while i do have some experience with D&D it isnt much and none with v5. im looking for a stable group, as every group ive ever been a part of has fallen apart after a session or 2. ive long been a fan of D&D and have always wanted to play seriously, but something always got in the way. i cant really walk and as a result my schedule is flexible and pretty open. im open pretty much all day everyday except wednesdays from 10am-4pm CST (central standard time). and while im open most days, saturdays after 5pm and mornings before 4 weekdays (except wednesday) work best.my schedule looks like monday- before 4pm best 8am to 9pm tuesday- before 4pm best 8am to 9pm wednesday- 5-9pm thursay- before 4pm best 8am to 9pm friday- before 4pm best 8am to 9pm saturday- after 5pm best 8am to 9pm sunday- after 2pm i specialize in being a fighter, i like being just the wall of steel between the party and the enemy. however in the GM wants in a different role i will move. i have discord and skype. i live in texas and only speak english. my discord is xGaiusOctavianx#3841. if any GM's or groups want to get in touch with me either that or my kik, GaiusOctavian, would be the best way. if you have any further questions feel free to shoot me a message but if you dont message me on here please include that youre from roll20  special thanks to users Stan S., Andrew R., and Simon O. for the pointer they gave me on my earlier posts. i hope this ones better guys.  i hope to see a few of you in game, have fun dungeoning everyone! :)
just to stop it from being buryed