Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do you stop a fieldset from changing height when you click the modify button?

Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey! So I noticed that the Blades in the Dark sheet had this neat effect where the Modify button on a fieldset doesn't change the height of the element. How is this achieved exactly? The sheet in GitHub is really difficult to follow because it has no line-breaks when I open it, so I couldn't make sense of it. These images should illustrate the effect I want to avoid:
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you look in the "Source" subfolder you can see the actual code with line breaks and everything, that could help things :). Anyway, there are probably many ways of doing it, but one way is to just give the .repcontrol div containg the buttons a fixed height equal to the height it has before Modify has been clicked.
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks again Jakob, that source-folder had what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I still can't figure it out. Doh. I guess I'll have to give it a more in depth look how it's accomplished here.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
CTRL-F the sheet.css for ".repcontrol", one of the results should be what you are looking for.
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
I found it and got it working. It was actually really simple once I actually started reading the CSS-file. Here's how: .sheet-fieldset .repcontrol{ height: 20px; }