Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

long whispers

Is there a way to make a whisper in a macro that is multiple lines inside one whisper? I would like to make some of my gm macros cleaner for me to look at and take up less space.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you provide an example of your macros you want to clean up?
names altered: /w gm AC / flat / touch /w gm PC1 @{PC1|AC} / @{PC1|Flat AC} / @PC1|Touch AC} /w gm PC2 @{PC2|AC} / @{PC2|Flat AC} / @{PC2|Touch AC} /w gm PC3 @{PC3|AC} / @{PC3|Flat AC} / @{PC3|Touch AC} /w gm PC4 @{PC4|AC} / @{PC4|Flat AC} / @{PC4|Touch AC}
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Doesn't it work if you put all that in one macro?
that was one macro
Gid
Roll20 Team
I think G G meant to ask if you tried putting that in a single whisper command. Formatting might look a bit wonky for your tastes if you try that though.
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
<span> is supported by /direct... has anyone tried making a "tooltip" with it? I know I haven't. <span title='This will show as a tooltip'>Mouse over for a tooltip!</span>
Stephen S.: are you talking API or something else I don't know about?(I am not a mentor, no API)