Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

how can i create a compendium to use in World of darkness..

i've created my own version of a WoD Mage character sheet, and wondered if there is a way to create a weapons compendium that works, like the D&D item / spells 'drag and drop'??? my skill in css and html .. is't the best, but if a see a program and know what its output is.. a can usually work out how it does it! any suggestions would be helpful.. thanks
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Compendiums are currently only created by Roll20. Until they make a WoD compendium, your out of luck.
ok... is it possible to make a drop-down list of weapons..  that will hold the needed info  ( weapon difficulty, damage dice, attribute and ability ) and fill those into the required fields?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You could certainly put that in the sheet, although it'd be a lot of work.