Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Table token action macro for quick selection

Hello and thanks for the help!   This is my idea...  When playing Blades in the dark, someone may do something to acquire stress.  And from the pic, you can see how that would look. So, each stress bar is a rollable table with a pic of the stress bar empty, all the way to full. Then of course I can right click, multi-sided, choose side and set it.  However, I found that to be tedious.  Can I make a token action macro... that when I click on the rollable stress pic... that instead either pops up a drop down and I choose and the pic changes for me.. or, what I like better, is that when I click the pic, a token action for 0 thru 9 macro buttons show, and I click one quickly like any token action.  Then the token would change for me.   Then i could also do this for the trauma pic that is also set up from 0 to 4. I remember seeing this done for those who wanted easy pic for their druid wildshape change.. but I'm sorry, I couldn't find it.  Again, thanks! Jamie
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This would require the API; I believe that tokenmod by Aaron can do this.
Ah thanks, I will start there!

Edited 1509564864
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Actually, I think ChangeTokenImg is what you want.  I've lagged in adding that functionality to TokenMod as it's not 100% possible all the time, which makes it confusing to explain...
I will check it out.. Thanks Aaron!