Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

player's sheet not responding

Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
one of my players can not edit or use his sheet and the dice roller will not respond to him either. He is using the latest chrome. My game is called Dragonclaw Barony (BFRPG). It has totally locked up on him. He has exited and restarted his browser and it still persists.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
update--- The percentile roller will not work for him while the other rollers will. This is with the manual, dice roller, and macro.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
update--- the 3D roller was the problem. He had it on and it was causing everything to lock up and not roll.
Thanks for the updates :) 3d dice are neat but you really need a good computer/graphics card/browser to be able to use them.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
So I noticed. I told everyone in my game not to use the 3d roller due to the problems it caused. It would be nice thing to have for a monopoly game or such.