Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Sheet Wierdness, and not updating properly.

I have a character sheet I am working on and am slowly converting AutoCalcs to SheetWorkers and I have run into a strange problem.  No matter what I change on the character sheet.  A certain section of code refuses to change.             <div class="sheet-table-row">                 <span class="sheet-table-row-name" ><button class="sheet-text-button" title="%{selected|Fort-Save}" type="roll" name="roll_Fort-Save" value="&{template:35Adv_check} {{name=@{displayName}'s}} {{check=Fort save}} {{skill_chk=[[1d20 + @{Fort}]]}} {{chk_cond2=Save Notes: }} {{chk_cond2_value=@{Save-notes}}}">Fort</button></span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{Fort}" type="number" name="attr_Fort" value=" (@{total-Fort} + @{CON-mod} + @{Fort-trait} + @{Fort-enhance} + @{Fort-resist} + @{Fort-misc} + @{Fort-temp} + @{fort-cond-1} + @{fort-cond-2}) " disabled></span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs">=</span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{total-Fort}" type="number" name="attr_Fort-base" value="@{total-Fort}" disabled></span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs">+</span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{CON-mod}" type="number" name="attr_Fort-ability" value="@{CON-mod}" disabled></span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs">+</span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{Fort-trait}" type="number" name="attr_Fort-trait" value="0"></span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs">+</span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{Fort-enhance}" type="number" name="attr_Fort-enhance" value="0"></span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs">+</span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{Fort-resist}" type="number" name="attr_Fort-resist" value="0"></span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs">+</span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{Fort-misc}" type="number" name="attr_Fort-misc" value="0"></span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs">+</span>                 <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input style="width:100%;" title="@{Fort-temp}" type="number" name="attr_Fort-temp" value="0"></span> <span class="sheet-tdcs">|</span> <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input title="@{fort-cond-1}" type="number" name="attr_fort-cond-1" value="0" readonly></span> <span class="sheet-tdcs"><input title="@{fort-cond-2}" type="number" name="attr_fort-cond-2" value="0" readonly></span>             </div> Is the relavant section of code.  However, when I upload it and test the page it looks and responds very differently.  The bold section from above does not match how the code functions. As you can see the value of the section as shown on the element inspection does not match what the code that has been uploaded which is: (@{total-Fort} + @{CON-mod} + @{Fort-trait} + @{Fort-enhance} + @{Fort-resist} + @{Fort-misc} + @{Fort-temp} + @{fort-cond-1} + @{fort-cond-2}) I've been working on this all day and tried just about everything I can think of.
Can you give more detail on what you think is incorrect? The "data-formula" portion is how an autocalc field works its magic. The various "conditions" seem to be the values of @{fort-cond-1} and @{fort-cond-2}) that are filled in for you. This is still an autocalc field. Does the value not calculate in the sheet?
I have created sheetworkers for buffs, converting it from the old style checkbox buffs that use AutoCalcs, my new formula uses @{fort-cond-1} for preset conditions such as FEAR, SICKENED, DRAINED and WOUNDS.  @{fort-cond-2} is being reserved for when I try and take a crack at repeating sections and cusomized buffs. If you look at the screen shot and see the value="" of the disabled input field @{Fort}.  You will see that it is using a formula that is different than the one that is saved and uploaded to r20.  I dont know why it is using code that shouldnt be on the the character sheet anymore.  ITs been completely deleted. Its MORE than not calculating, the autoCalc field has the the completely incorect formula.

Edited 1509596487
Maybe I am blind but the formula in the screenshot looks like it is using the code in your codeblock above. Is the codeblock above not the HTML in your current character sheet? Do you get a number in the field on the sheet? Also, have you tried adding a new character and see if the problem happens on that sheet? Edit: Maybe I see what you mean? The value of @{fort-cond-1} should be a number and not the text "@{condition-fear} - @{condition-sickened} - @{condition-drained} - @{condition-Wounds}"? If so, there may be an old attribute hanging around with that old text as its value. A new character should be good, or you can search for fort-cond-1 in the Attributes list on the Attributes & Abilities tab and delete it if you find it.
This is what it should be: value="(@{total-Fort} + @{CON-mod} + @{Fort-trait} + @{Fort-enhance} + @{Fort-resist} + @{Fort-misc} + @{Fort-temp} + @{fort-cond-1} + @{fort-cond-2}) " This is what I get, or at least thats what the sheet tells me I get when I inspect it, and this is how it calculates things: value="(@{total-Fort} + @{CON-mod} + @{Fort-trait} + @{Fort-enhance} + @{Fort-resist} + @{Fort-misc} + @{Fort-temp} - @{condition-fear} - @{condition-sickened} + @{condition-drained} - @{condition-Wounds} " I have tried a new character sheet, I get the same problem.  And even if I didn't get the same issue, I'd still need to fix it to work with existing character sheets.
Rabulias said: Edit: Maybe I see what you mean? The value of @{fort-cond-1} should be a number and not the text "@{condition-fear} - @{condition-sickened} - @{condition-drained} - @{condition-Wounds}"? If so, there may be an old attribute hanging around with that old text as its value. A new character should be good, or you can search for fort-cond-1 in the Attributes list on the Attributes & Abilities tab and delete it if you find it. A new character sheet does not change what is shown, besides, that wouldn't help all of the existing npcs.
What shows in chat if you do a @{YourCharacterNameHere|Fort} ? How about @{YourCharacterNameHere|fort-cond-1} ?
@{selected|Fort} OR @{CharacterName|Fort}: ((0 +5+3+0+0+0) + 5 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 - 0 - 0 + 0 - 0) Which is correct for the old formula.  But not even close to the new formula @{selected|fort-cond-1} OR {CharacterName|fort-cond-1} (assuming sickened, fear and -2 to drained are toggled): -6 It also comes to mind that you might be better able to assist if you could see the character sheet yourself, so I have sent you the link to the game in PM, once I see that you have logged in I will make you a GM so you can have as full access as possible.
Issue miraculously resolved... Reason Unknown..