Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't load Tokens or Map

Forgive me if this is the wrong section but I need some tech support with Roll20 interface. Simply, I cannot see anything; all maps are black or white sheets. Generally, I play on my desktop where everything is fine but since I'm travelling, I have to use an old Pavillion dv9000 laptop and I'm just at a loss for what's doing this. I've tried multiple browsers and have updated flash but to no avail. 3D dice also does not work and give me the "browser does not support OpenGL." Would to Code:43 graphics card have anything to do with it? Would swapping to integrated help? I realize the irony, considered this is Pen an Paper but this is frustrating me to no end.
1389457065

Edited 1389457085
Let's try a few things first. Log out of roll 20, follow the steps on this page for Solving Technical Issues -- including the part about posting your console log if you can as it might help identify what exactly is causing the error -- and then log back in to Roll20. Let me know if this doesn't improve the situation.
1389457097

Edited 1389457126
Gid
Roll20 Team
Gillet, can you supply me your <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> (without the IP address), please? Edit: Ninja'd by Sarah!
Step 1: I've tired both up to date versions of Chrome and Firefox. Both have the same issues. Step 2: The first domain Chrome accessed after installation was roll20.net; it has no extensions installed. Firefox has AdBlockPro, DownThemAll and NoScript. I have disabled NoScript on the Roll20 domain but it doesn't seem to have made a difference. Step 3: Again, Chrome had no cache before accessing Roll20 and I've cleared Firefox multiple times, histories, cookies and cache. Step 4: This is happening across all my games I access on this laptop. The following web console log comes from a small test game I usually dick around in. <a href="http://pastebin.com/89HmvbQb" rel="nofollow">http://pastebin.com/89HmvbQb</a> I appreciate the help. Edit: clarified something a little.
1389490915

Edited 1389490960
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
It looks like, at least according to the log you just posted, you have the NavLinks (and possibly other) adware/malware on your system (that's what these lines mean): 08:39:04.246 Blocked loading mixed active content "<a href="http://xls.searchfun.in/nx/?p=1&gf=undefined&t=1389544744&cb=ddadv.products.code_1(1%2C1389544744%2C_vert_%2C%20_vfrq_%2C%20undefined%2C__ipu%3D1)&k=test%20%7C%20Roll20&quot;[Learn" rel="nofollow">http://xls.searchfun.in/nx/?p=1&gf=undefined&t=1389544744&cb=ddadv.products.code_1(1%2C1389544744%2C_vert_%2C%20_vfrq_%2C%20undefined%2C__ipu%3D1)&k=test%20%7C%20Roll20"[Learn</a> More] bg.js:89 08:39:04.247 Blocked loading mixed active content "<a href="http://intext.nav-links.com/js/intext.js?afid=advertisewp&subid=advertisewp2&maxlinks=8&linkcolor=#0000FF&quot;[Learn" rel="nofollow">http://intext.nav-links.com/js/intext.js?afid=advertisewp&subid=advertisewp2&maxlinks=8&linkcolor=#0000FF"[Learn</a> More] bg.js:89 08:39:04.248 Blocked loading mixed active content "<a href="http://v.zilionfast.in/2514275404/?t=vrt&quot;[Learn" rel="nofollow">http://v.zilionfast.in/2514275404/?t=vrt"[Learn</a> More] bg.js:91 08:39:04.618 Blocked loading mixed active content "<a href="http://v.zilionfast.in/0/?t=vrt&quot;[Learn" rel="nofollow">http://v.zilionfast.in/0/?t=vrt"[Learn</a> More] bg.js:91 I added some details on this including a link on removing it here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/538764/nothing-displaying-on-roll-20#post-565506" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/538764/nothing-displaying-on-roll-20#post-565506</a>
That fixed it. Thanks you, Riley D.