Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Profile Achievement Question and/or Possible Bug Found

DLB
Pro
Translator
Maybe someone has already addressed this, but I haven't found an all that detailed response. Per the "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" and "One Of Us" achievements, the wiki states: "Load the tabletop over a series of consecutive days. Won't You Be My Neighbor? is awarded for three days, and One Of Us is awarded for 10 days. Consecutive is counted as having less than 24 hours between your last action and your next login. So, if you close the site at 6pm on day one, but don't log in till 7pm on day two it will not count as consecutive. It is possible to earn these achievements without leaving the tabletop, if you're able and willing to leave your computer on for that duration. It does not require that you leave and re-enter the tabletop screen."   Does this mean that I just have to be in a game for the duration of 3 days, and/or login to the game within a 24 hours period? OR does this mean that I as a player must be in the game OR I and the DM?  OR as the DM with other players, I must be in the game for the duration? The answer to these would tell me if I have a bug in my profile or not, as the 3-day achievement has not appeared in my profile.  Any info would be appreciated, thank you
It does not need to be a continuous 72 hours of time (though I think that could work...). I believe you have to have a session in a game (with at least one other player in it) every day for three days, with less than 24 hours between each session. If more than 24 hours passes, the "day counter" resets.
DLB
Pro
Translator
Rabulias said: It does not need to be a continuous 72 hours of time (though I think that could work...). I believe you have to have a session in a game (with at least one other player in it) every day for three days, with less than 24 hours between each session. If more than 24 hours passes, the "day counter" resets. Ah Rabulias thanks for the insight. I feel that there should be a clarification in the wiki perhaps to reflect this. I appreciate the response.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rabulias said: I believe you have to have a session in a game (with at least one other player in it) every day for three days, with less than 24 hours between each session. If more than 24 hours passes, the "day counter" resets. There doesn't need to be another player in the game. I earned those achievements just letting my computer run idle sitting in my API testing campaign, which doesn't even have other players in it, much less on the VTT. I can't comment whether the game's GM being there matters or not, since obviously I was the GM at the time.
DLB
Pro
Translator
Brian, hmmm well. Another clue, another question. Thank you