Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Critter Battles: Random Pathfinder Monster Combat: Today, 2:30PM CST until we get bored!

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I've got a Pathfinder template I'm working on and I need people to help me playtest the critters. You'll roll up randomly to decide what critter you get, and how many. Depending on the type, you'll get to choose between different options (Ie: If you get orcs, you get to choose how many have swords/axes/arrows etc) Then you'll place your critters on the map and do your best to wipe everyone else off the board using all means available to you! No experience needed; I believe I have everything set up already - this is what I want your help playtesting! Join here: Edit: Room closed until further notice! I've been called away briefly, so we'll start in about an hour. Hope to see you then!
Bump: Starting soon, more players needed!
PS: We'll be using Google Hangouts for the voice portion; you'll get the link when you join the game.
Round 1 results: Pavlos S brought 4 small air elementals onto the field to battle Phnord's 4 Giant Ants! Although they fought bravely, the ants were no match for the elementals' whirlwind ability. They managed to get in a few good bites, but were ultimately defeated soundly without killing even one of the Air Elementals. Round 2 will be: Pavlos S: 3 Giant Frogs Phnord: 2 Giant Leeches Who's gonna win? It's anyone's guess... Come join us for the fun!
Round 2: The frogs, quite literally, ate the Leeches for lunch! Round 3 was a battle of Pavlos' frogs and I got lucky, I rolled up 3 battle-axe wielding gnolls! It was a close battle, with the frogs swallowing the gnolls whole, only for the gnolls to stab the frogs and break free... After several rounds of back-and-forth, the frogs managed to kill one of the gnolls, but then the gnolls killed two of the frogs. The last frog wisely retreated to the relative safety of the water, whipped out its tongue, and swallowed one of the last gnolls whole... Unfortunately, that gnoll still had its weapon, and with a mighty blow broke free, killing the final frog from the inside out! Gnolls were victorious, with only one casualty. And unfortunately at this point it was time to break up the party. Be on the lookout for more random combat, possibly this Tuesday evening Central time!