Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to start a group. Need GM and Players.

Looking to start a group. That will use Gestalt (if you do not know what this is ask), that uses a mix of D&D 3.x, Pathfinder and 3rd party for each. Group wise looking 4-6 players max. GM wise I am looking for a experienced and well balanced. Some one that doesn't go off of spur or the moment emotion that will take a step back and talk stuff out. Also understands the rules but willing to understand rules aren't final and up to interpretation. For time wise. I am free Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after 3pm cst. These be my prefer game time. So if you wish to be a player, post some info about yourself (no one under 18 allowed). If you wish to be a gm, post about yourself your experience so forth (no one under 18 allowed).
Greetings, Just made an account here and the group I joined with collapsed on me. I am now looking to DM and am looking for interested players. I have made a topic already, but I am actively looking for players interested in starting a new group for the most new perspectives and chemistry possible. As it happens my current rules set is Pathfinder but I have most experience with D&D editions 3 and up. I just have some questions for clarification. Are you looking for anything particular in a campaign setting? Are you implying by the 18 and under rule that you have certain themes in mind for a game? I am really very curious to know which definition of Gestalt you are referring to? Is it towards Gestalt Therapy? Gestalt music? Gestalt the Manga series? I have a friend who knows the anime genre better than myself is Gestalt a kind of online program I have not heard of?

Edited 1510602486
Shawn N. said: Greetings, Just made an account here and the group I joined with collapsed on me. I am now looking to DM and am looking for interested players. I have made a topic already, but I am actively looking for players interested in starting a new group for the most new perspectives and chemistry possible. As it happens my current rules set is Pathfinder but I have most experience with D&D editions 3 and up. I just have some questions for clarification. Are you looking for anything particular in a campaign setting? Save Edits Are you implying by the 18 and under rule that you have certain themes in mind for a game? I am really very curious to know which definition of Gestalt you are referring to? Is it towards Gestalt Therapy? Gestalt music? Gestalt the Manga series? I have a friend who knows the anime genre better than myself is Gestalt a kind of online program I have not heard of? Are you looking for anything particular in a campaign setting? No Are you implying by the 18 and under rule that you have certain themes in mind for a game? I am 39 playing with kids would not be cool am really very curious to know which definition of Gestalt you are referring to? <a href="http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/gestaltCharacters.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/gestaltCharacters.htm</a>