Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Token Actions for player's second character

I'm playing in a campaign where I have my primary character and a cohort. Both tokens are assigned to me, I'm able to edit them in the characters tab and create and roll macros. However, only the token actions for my primary character show up when I select on his token. If I click the cohorts token, none of her token actions show up even tho they are all set.
1389572626
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link and I will take a look.