Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1M, 4 horseman campaign

Edited 1510606081
I need 1 more alpha tester for a 4 horseman campaign with a new tabletop RPG. We've played many tabletop RPGs from 3.5-5e DND and Pathfinder to shadowrun, VotM, white wolf and others. While most are great there are things that we have found problematic or just plain not fun and have crafted a new system that currently in alpha stage. I will start the campaign the weekend of the 1st of December, day and time haven't yet been decided, if you have a preference your input is welcome. Campaign details. - Were going to use Roll 20 virtual table top as a game platform. With a voice program like discord. - Starting the weekend of the 1st, day and time currently undecided. - game will likely be weekly and last about 6 months.  - 4 horseman campaign theme, 4 players will play as the 4 horseman  - You will start evil at level 1 with a rigid structure that will relax in tone and morality. -System is called Revelations of the Forge. Currently in pre-alpha phase testing. All input is welcome. Any questions ask em here, pm me with your contact info if you're interested. There is no NDA
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you.
Oops sorry,  eastern us time zone,  but we still haven't settled on a time or day yet
Which of the four horseman is untaken atm? And what system is this new system most like?
I think I might have filled. I'll message you next week if someone falls through