Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tiles disapearing

1389567033

Edited 1389567067
Some tiles from my maps have disapeared and I can't load them back now. Most of them are ones I got from roll20's own library or the web.
1389572269
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If they came from the library search and the web (which the library searchs) the website they were on might have gone away or at the least crashed.
1389573058
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link so I can come take a look.
1389581045
Gauss
Forum Champion
It looks like it was Dundjinni that was down for a bit and that may have caused your issue. If you are still having issues please let us know.