Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check! D&D 5E Curse of Strahd live Podcast.

Hello all! As the title stated, im seeing if anyone would be interested in participating in a Curse of Strahd run on live podcast. The game would start sometime mid-December and would run until completion, trying for 2-3 games a week if possible.  I would need 4 semi-experienced players who can handle a particularly challenging campaign and have fun and laughs while doing it, and of course....survive it. "The shadow of the dread lord looms over the people of Barovia, and their fate lies in the hands of 4 Heros thrust into a world of darkness with not but a glimmer of hope."
I'm interested, I have run the Death House part of the campaign in my own game, so spoiled on that first 2 levels of gameplay, but otherwise I don't know the plot at all. Depending on the days you'd be planning on running, I'd throw my hat in the ring! (My weekends are Thursday-Saturday, anytime). As far as experience goes, been playing for almost 2 years now, DM'ing for about a year and a half. Let me know what else you want to know, and good luck in making this happen!
Charlie M. said: I'm interested, I have run the Death House part of the campaign in my own game, so spoiled on that first 2 levels of gameplay, but otherwise I don't know the plot at all. Depending on the days you'd be planning on running, I'd throw my hat in the ring! (My weekends are Thursday-Saturday, anytime). As far as experience goes, been playing for almost 2 years now, DM'ing for about a year and a half. Let me know what else you want to know, and good luck in making this happen! I'm not sure if I'll be running death house or of I'll just have you guys jump straight in at level 3 or 4. also and I don't know of this is an idea many people will be fond of but I have 4 premade characters. The characters have a basic backstory but the player may play that character how he/she feels fit. 
I'm ok with premades only because its a published wotc module. If it was a homebrew campaign I'd want my own character haha But yeah, sounds good so far, hope you get some interest!