Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Calling all Heros!!! D&D 5E one shot today at 12 pm pst new players welcome!! (November 16, 2017)

I want to run a one shot and I need 5 victims...I mean players... Ill most likely run a premade, starting at 12 pm pst and running for about 4 hours. Newbies welcome although a basic understanding of the game is helpful.  Voice communication is required.(discord) Most likely theater of mind style with limited visual references, so you'll need to bring your imagination to this one.  level 1 characters, any race or class (no 3rd party) Standard 5E 27 point buy. feats OKAY. gold and equipment from class and background only.  Interesting backstory encouraged but not required.  I can Assist with character creation if needed. all characters should be done and ready to roll by 12pm. hit me with any questions ya got!
reschedueling for 1 pm if there is anyone who still wants to play if not maybe next time! 
need one more
I could maybe get three for tomorrow.Never done this online but would love to run through a game of 5e
Hey Deavon I would love to join tomorrow at some time, ore later this weekend.