Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Coin Denominations

My apologies if I am posting this in the wrong forum, but does anyone know of a way to change the default denominations of coins on the 5e OGL sheet? Specifically, I wish to change the usual: cp, sp, gp, ep, pp (shown in the image below) to the currencies used in Dark Sun (bd, bit, cp, sp, ep, gp, pp).    Thanks for your time and suggestions!  
This is not possible without changing the HTML code for the character sheet. So you would need to grab the code from the github repo, make your changes, and use the custom character sheet setting in the Game Settings for your campaign.
Thanks Kyle G Would this disable the ability to use the 5e Compendium's drag and drop features? 
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
STORYTELLER said: Would this disable the ability to use the 5e Compendium's drag and drop features?  Not at all, it would still work. You'd be looking at adjusting the lines starting around 1572.
Thank you, I made the modifications that I needed and the sheet is working wonderfully!