Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Parse breaking attack bonuses

I'm having an error when i Parse npc characters from a adventure path (mostly npc's with class levels) in that after parseing no matter what i do the BAB + str/dex = 0  this also unfortunately also breaks any buffs or debuffs they have or get, power attack dosn't apply, bane or fear ? Nope, no effect. 
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
1. Can you give some names of monsters where this happened? I cannot reproduce this. 2. Also was this when dragging a monster from the compendium? or when entering the values yourself? 3. if the answer to 2 is "entered text myself", can you please provide a screenshot of the NPC import section? Especially the bab, attacks, and abilities. thanks
2. - I do enter it manually, that is to say i copy the text from the adventure path pdf and paste it in the parser  adventure path in question is Curse of the crimson throne (anniversary edition) some of the trublesome npc's so far have been:  krojun eats-what-he-kills, sklar-quah thundercallers, red mantis assassins, pilts swastel. off course when i tried today it works fine... Which it thankfully does 90% of the time anyway, it's just really annoying when it dosent and i have to start over as nothing seems to fix it...  this is how it usually looks. (this one did not cause any problems) Mostly wanted to report the bug in hopes that it was easy to find and fix, but I will live regardless.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Can you post one that does cause problems?  ;-)

Edited 1511275681
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
i fixed a lot of parsing issues wednesday last week, so maybe it was happening mostly before then? edit: yes on one that was broken before, the text will still be in the parse input fields, if you have it around.

Edited 1511276792
Ayra
Plus
dug into the archive, this one had the issue as well. 0 bab +2 str = 0 copied from the NPC Codex hope it helps

Edited 1511277190
Ayra
Plus
A more resent one. This NPC is from the Adventure Path, Curse of the Crimson throne. Copy pasted the numbers from the pdf into the import section. And this was the result:
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks. I'll plug these in and see what I can find