Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Manipulating the Tracker

The tracker is a bit clumsy to use and I was wondering if there are commands I can incorporate into macros to make its use easier. Mostly I am looking for was to: 1. Sort it 2. Clear it 3. Close it Any help would be appreciated and Happy Thanksgiving ! Xargun
Since you're a Pro member, Aaron's Group Initiative script can do all of this.
Three of Swords said: Since you're a Pro member, Aaron's Group Initiative script can do all of this. Thank you I will check it out.

Edited 1511468106
I have added Aaron's Group Initiative script and am trying to configure it for my World of Darkness game. Is there a way to set the die to reroll like you can with a regular macro (with the ! command). Basically I have set the initiative die to d10 and if a 10 is rolled I would like another d10 to be rolled and added to the initiative score.
I looked and don't see a reroll function in the automated portion.  But I could have missed something. You could still use macros to roll, then use a different macro that uses group initiative to sort the values, or clear the tracker and close it when you're done w/ it.
Problem is since I installed Group Initiative my old power card macros using the [TRKR] command reset the initiative list instead of just adding to it.
hmm...  I don't use Power Cards, so not sure.  Aaron will probably pop in and answer more satisfactorily than I can.  But might have to wait a day or so.  He has like 57 kids, so I'm sure holidays are hectic and he has a lot to be thankful for!  ;)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Psssh. Only 8! =D I’ll have to look at why powercards is breaking things. To get exploding dice will be a bit of a pain. Either you’ll need to add an attribute with the right formula to each character, or I’ll need to add an option to the script. I’ll take a look tomorrow and see what I can figure out...
The Aaron said: Psssh. Only 8! =D I’ll have to look at why powercards is breaking things. To get exploding dice will be a bit of a pain. Either you’ll need to add an attribute with the right formula to each character, or I’ll need to add an option to the script. I’ll take a look tomorrow and see what I can figure out... Aaron thanks for looking into this for me.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: Psssh. Only 8! =D wow, things must be hectic with 40,320 kids. (Little factorial joke)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!  That's awesome.  =D And a good reminder I meant to look at this...
The Aaron said: HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!  That's awesome.  =D And a good reminder I meant to look at this... Aaron - Have you had a chance to look at this?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I haven't sadly. =/  Still on my list of things to do.
The Aaron said: I haven't sadly. =/  Still on my list of things to do. ok - on your list is good for me... Thanks
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
What command are you using with PowerCards using [TRKR] ?
The Aaron said: What command are you using with PowerCards using [TRKR] ? Here is the command line --name|@{selected|token_name} rolls a [[ [TRKR] 1d10 + @{Wits} + @{Dexterity} + @{PumpDex} + @{Armor_Dex} +@{WP} ]] for initiative!