Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[AMA / LFP] The Color Animal Inn, Pathfinder GM, Live Right Now Turkey Day Marathon {advice, bad jokes, fun gaming} NEW PLAYERS WELCOME

GAME OVER Had a heck of a good time, hope y'all did too! See you in the future! Thanks for playing! Hey, Roll20! Once again, I am going to open  The Color Animal Inn  LINK DELETED to the public! I've been gaming for 30+ years, and have nothing to do today, so I'm'a offer myself to any and all who want to come in, chat about gaming, make bad jokes, and even do a little dungeon-crawling! So if you've got any questions about RPGs, how Roll20 works, or anything else, come on in! (When there are enough people who want to do so, I have several pre-generated characters you can use, or you can import your own, and we'll do a fun little randomized dungeon crawl kind of thing.) So if this sounds like something you're interested in, come on in! The doors are open and the first drink is free, at... The Color Animal Inn !LINK DELETED -Phnord
Current Roster: Playing: 1: Ruined (returning) 2: PBE (returning) 3: Brian E (new) Lurking: 1: Azure 2: Pat S Hoping for a couple more folks who wanna play, we're about to head out for the first hunt of the day. Don't delay, they might not stay. Long. Meh. Come on in! -Phnord
Come have this man GM for you! It'll be fun! You can eat your turkey later!

Edited 1511488475
aww man wish I had known you were doing this I'd of jumped into this game in a heartbeat. Sorry I missed it.
You didn't. Come on in!
Wow... way too much time playing to recount, but we had a lot of fun! Will run something similar again in the future, so keep your eyes and ears open! -Phnord