Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e monsters compendium issue

As the GM, I can go to the compendium in a 5e game and click on a monster. The 1st time I do so, it comes up with the character sheet and stats that allow you to click on the attacks. The second time I try the same monster, the clickable stats section no longer appears. I have tried this with several monsters and all have the same results. Anyone know why this is happening. I am a Plus subscriber.
first i would look for sheets created for the monsters you have dragged more than once. it might also be good to great a monster tokens page where you drag the token to the first time and copy from there. there should be a monster sheet in your journal space for every monster you have dragged out. if you deleted it then it should generate again once all tokens for that monster have been removed from the pages. if not that could be a bug.