Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A few purchases

Heraldry Arcana by Villagelder: great work - I put it to work immediately. In one game I was working on making shields while on holiday and discovered your set. The one that caught my eye was the "forest_magic" and its three interlocking triangles.  Game Props Dungeon 2 by David Hemenway - One can never have enough debris and "dungeon dressings." I look back at maps I made two and three years ago and am horrified to see the same objects over and over. And David, thanks again for including blank dungeons in your collections. I've used your  Hillside Fortress in three different games in three different stages of decay. Great for a "before and after" view after a siege. Also just picked up your  Game Props Furniture 2 - good stuff for a DIY map. Vile Tiles: Steam Works by Gabriel Pickard - You see Steam Punk: I see parts to build Alien spaceships inspired by 1940s science fiction. Which is why I also purchased your excellent  Draft A Spacecraft Cruiser set. Your outstanding work has graced a majority of my games these past three years. Fantastic Knights by Steve P - In a collection of over 2,700 adventurer tokens; these are fantastic. Often I shy away from Marketplace offerings with only a couple dozen tokens but these I wanted and I look forward to seeing what you create next. Battle Terrains Rocky Hills by Peter's Forge - I'm always looking for different terrain types to add to my collection of terrain maps, and this one came at a good time for me.  Dungeon Tiles: DM Essentials by Nicolas San Martin - I own several DIY dungeon building sets and this one will be added right along in there. I like the large floor tiles I can use to add walls and make dungeons on the fly. Great work, will be watching to see what you come up with next. Lots of great sets introduced in the past month. These happen to be the ones I bought and figured I would share. Can't go into details though: I'm sure some of my players will read this....
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Erich, thank you so much, very glad to see my work is useful over and over again. 
Gold
Forum Champion
Good list of recommendations. This is my first time looking at "Fantastic Knights", I like the look of those for top-down character tokens.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Thank you for the kind words Erich, I hope you'll enjoy my next set as well. Cheers!