Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Epic World Style set 4: Regional - Towns is here!

Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
The fourth in the Epic World Style series,  Regional - Towns brings cobblestone streets, many many, many, buildings, castles, towers and more.  There are seven different styles of buildings to choose from. Create a simple hamlet of thatched rooves - or upgrade it to cobblestone streets, lined with buildings of a great variation of shapes, sizes and styles for a more worldly feel. We've also included a sample map, using EWS set 1 for a background, and a few pre made neighborhoods and simple log cabin village to plop down on a map for a quick adventure. Happy Mapping!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This is impressive Dan and Russ. Great work!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Thanks David!
Your Epic World style tiles are so awesome.  I wish I had the time to put into making a whole world using them. Hmm...  Aaron, I think it's time for you to write a procedural world generation GIMP script using these!   ;)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Spectacular!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Three of Swords said: Your Epic World style tiles are so awesome.  I wish I had the time to put into making a whole world using them. Hmm...  Aaron, I think it's time for you to write a procedural world generation GIMP script using these!   ;) oh man.. like I need MORE to do.... Not sure I'd use GIMP.. hmm....
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys! Glad folks are liking the latest set!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
The Aaron said: Three of Swords said: Your Epic World style tiles are so awesome.  I wish I had the time to put into making a whole world using them. Hmm...  Aaron, I think it's time for you to write a procedural world generation GIMP script using these!   ;) oh man.. like I need MORE to do.... Not sure I'd use GIMP.. hmm.... Ooooo...I bet you could it!
I really like this. I've been using CityVile Assets too make Modern City Maps for my Ultra Tech Game >.> lol