Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG for Caveman-style D&D or Savage Worlds Game

I prefer Savage Worlds, but D&D is fine, and I am posting in the hopes of finding somebody willing to run this so that I can play one of my ideas for a change. I've always wanted to see what it would be like to do an RP where the players are all cavemen, or in a caveman-style setting.
Actually, when I looked around, I figured that maybe instead of true caveman, maybe a Hyborean Age adventure would be even better.
If you want to play a true caveman game might I suggest Og. I've ran Og for my groups many times and infact see playing a caveman in that ruleset as a great introduction to newer roleplayers and learning to have to stay in character in addition to just being a fun game in general. I've never ran it anywhere but round the table though and wonder how well it would work online.
Og? I've never heard of it.