Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Deck Macro Organize Availibility

Edited 1511961399
Should be able just to grab a "Deck" and move it around to organize or Macros. Sometimes making Macros can be tricky to keep things by Alphabet or number. Maybe I have 10 macros and suddenly I realize a new Maco could be useful... but, it breaks the neatly organize manner. Locating Macros can be a pain than in this case. Just like characters or handouts. You can sort it automatically by A - Z or just do it yourself. Why this isn't a thing for Decks and Macros.... I'm unsure...
+1 this
EliwoodTachi said: +1 this Aww thank you! Hit that triangle thats underneath the title of this thread! It turns it too a +1 8D
Agreed, I recently got into using Decks for my Tabletops and since I made them out of order it is really bugging me
TJ G. said: Agreed, I recently got into using Decks for my Tabletops and since I made them out of order it is really bugging me Can we just be honest that the ability to 'organize' anything would be very convenient and highly recommended? 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .