Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM][LFP][PST][GMT-8] GM's RPG group. Most likely weekends or weeknights.

Okay I did this a while back and think it is time again. Are you almost 'always the GM' and never get to play?  In my limited experience most folks love to play and many folks rarely or never run. So to solve this I am forming a co-operative group where everyone steps up and contributes. The hope is to help reduce burnout and keep things fresh. Know that everyone will be taking their turn at running a game. Alternatively if you have been looking at a chance to run now's your chance to shine. System-wise we may use any system. I may start with d20/Pathfinder because it is well known but not set in stone.  We will start with rotation of one shot sessions.  Each time a different member steps up for running a session until everyone's taken their turn. I figure this a good way to find out if everyone is comfortable with personalities and gaming styles. After that we can discuss an AP (if pathfinder) or other campaign options. For example I'm fond of narrative driven with high player agency (Dungeonworld, Apocalypse World). I am also fond of a lot of classic systems like 1E Traveller) or more eclectic or rarely used (Cthulhutech, Stormbringer, Rogue Trader, Deadlands, Champions) I will be vetting applicants but if a griefer gets through then we will in compliance with Roll20 guidelines and the Rule of Fun.  Cheers and happy gaming!

Edited 1512064725
Created a listing for the first game. I'll be running Master of the Fallen Fortress.&nbsp; Time is subject to change, not sure how my schedule will be next year yet. Tentative Sat 8 AM PST GMT-8&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/96300/master-of" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/96300/master-of</a>...