Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Concentration Misc(a) does not work with buffs.

When the misc box in the concentration field has @{repeating_buff2_[[buff id]]_enable_toggle} * 4 and the buff is toggled on the field @{Concentration-0-misc-mod} displays as 4, but it will not add to the total @{Concentration-0}. If a straight number is put in then both the misc and totals update. Other fields work just fine (Such as appraise-misc). Only the concentration total is broken when using the above formula. This is on edge, firefox, and chrome. Windows 10 is the only operating system I have tested on. Though the error is the same in the midwest and central america. Recalc does not fix the issue.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think you may have found a bug with the concentration check misc field. We'll get that fixed.
Thank you, and sorry for the double post, I thought I posted in Pro, then realized that there was a seperate bug report forum. 
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This will be fixed in this week's build, so you should see it sometime Wednessday the 6th
Thank you very much.