Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GURPS Character Sheet - Support?

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Is anyone there supporting or able to support the GURPS Character Sheet? (not the Style #2 sheet) I have a few requests for some simple, at least I hope they are simple, changes. Thanks
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Not a lot of support for it. I try to make it better but my skills are limited.
I recently hit up the last guy who did the last update on style 1 and he denined my request. 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As everyone is a pro subscriber here, you can just do the changing yourself and run custom sheet for your game. Mike W.: What type of changes are you wanting?

Edited 1512274250
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I do not do coding. Here are a couple of changes\fixes I am looking for. First I want to change the Macro ICON to be much darker or even black as I has issues with my eyes seeing them as they are so small and just about disappear in the backggroudn for me.. Second, the page headers for each tab do not appear when using Firefox. I can see the circle buttons but no descriptors. Mike
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The tabs not showing up sounds like a bug. I don't know the sheet as I don't play the system so other than contacting the sheet's author/maintainer, I don't know what else to suggest. Good luck.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Pat Yeah I figured as much. Hope I can find this guy. Thanks again for trying.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
According to the sheet.json, the authors are  Devindra P. and  Joseph M. . Perhaps you can try contacting them directly and see what happens.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jakob Thank you for the information.
Carl T
Sheet Author
According to this post on the sjgames forums it looks like Joseph Mason would be your best bet.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Carl
NPC Sheets for the Style 1 would be awesome for the gurps sheet.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Update: I have made contact with Joseph Mason however at this time he no longer subscribes to Roll20. He states he might be back and had added my requests to his list of 'to dos' but makes no promises at this time. As for Devindra P, I have not heard back yet but it has onyl been a few days.
Fantasy Grounds just got a beautiful update for GURPS stuff. But, I'm all in on roll20. Our GURPS community really should pull together and get the things we need for our games. To begin with, I'd like to see, addations NPC Sheet for GMS Vehicles Sheet and Space Ships. 
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I hope we can. I have put together some stuff.  Mostly I think we need work on the API to get it to send to a roll template. I have had little success. Since there is just not a lot of love for our game.