Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Eclipse Phase] Macro question on damages and Armor Penetration

Hi guys, I make some macro on roll20 for Eclipse Phase and i do this for the weapon damages :  @{selected|token_name} shoot on @{target|character_name} [[2d10+8-@{target|bar2}-@{selected|weapon_ap}]] This macro works, it's ok but it's not work witch Eclipse Phase rules. The target Bar 2 represent the armor of the cible, and weapon AP the armor penetration. I need to apply the armor and reduce it by the armor penetration, but the result should not go below 0. What kind of command can i add on this line : @{target|bar2}-@{selected|weapon_ap}] ? Regards, Sam
I believe putting {@{target|bar2}-@{selected|weapon_ap},0}kh1 should do what you want (kh1 stands for keep highest 1).
Kyle said: I believe putting {@{target|bar2}-@{selected|weapon_ap},0}kh1 should do what you want (kh1 stands for keep highest 1). That's work, thanks !! :)