Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Turn Tracker Question

My PCs might be going up against a Mythic Creature in my Pathfinder game which has the ability Dual Initiative in which it gains a second Initiative at a -20, is it possible to put the same creature twice on the Turn Tracker?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I don't think you can create a second entry for a token, although I might be wrong. You can create an entry at a specified initiative that is not tied to a token though.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Actually, you can, you just need to right click it and select Add Turn.  You'll have to adjusted one of them manually to be 20 lower, but that should be pretty easy.
Thank you very much The Aaron said: Actually, you can, you just need to right click it and select Add Turn.  You'll have to adjusted one of them manually to be 20 lower, but that should be pretty easy. You tend to always solve any problem i have :D
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Solving people’s problems is one of life’s great pleasures. =D. You’re welcome!