Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Dm looking for new players

Edited 1389842013
Grim
Plus
New Dm im looking for people with not a lot of experience, i have played some D&D games and decided to make a camping myself, if youre interested you can contact me via Roll20, we will be playing D&D 3.5 with some little changes. we will also be using Skype.
Hi there, I'm interesting in joining but I have a few questions. Are characters we have already created allowed, or will the group meet up and decide what classes each player should have? Also, I'm a first time 3.5 Player, so it is alright if I have no previous experience? Lastly, what time will the game be held? Thanks!
Hey! I'm also interested in joining. I'm extremely new and just recently learned of this site, and have never played a tabletop game such as this before. Please answer back within a couple days - thanks!
Also new here. I'll look for a rule book on D&D 3.5 so I can hopefully be ready for the first game. Let me know what day and time you have in mind.
jose, i amm willing to join and have PDFs of handbooks and 2 monitors and no job at the moment so i can do any time, just message me. probably playing as a druid, wizard, or cleric. not 100% sure.

Edited 1389942358
Grim
Plus
Cara said: Hi there, I'm interesting in joining but I have a few questions. Are characters we have already created allowed, or will the group meet up and decide what classes each player should have? Also, I'm a first time 3.5 Player, so it is alright if I have no previous experience? Lastly, what time will the game be held? Thanks! good questions, character will be created as you like, well kinda, because i dont know how some creatures work, but any race from the default races its ok (human,elf,half orc,dwarf, etc.) however if you get in and create a character with a werid race, ill try to deal with it, as for classes to pick, i dont think forcing a player into a class its going to let the person have the same experience as one that actually made the character like he/she wanted, nice to see that there is new D&D players im a new Dm myself, i dont think we will have a lot of trouble, and if we do we can try to work it out, im trying to make a small party of 4 and as long as we stick to the book for most of the things i think we will be allright, time well thats going to be set after we get the 2 remaining slots filled, but most likely its going to be wednesday. hope that helps. (sorry for any grammar error, english its not my first language) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/11247/looking-for-new-players" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/11247/looking-for-new-players</a> mybe this link helps, (not sure if it will actually take you to the camping thing)
If someone has never played the game before are you okay with them joining? :)
Ok the amount of requests has gone a little bit silly from what i expected, i will consider everyone that posted above this post, i wont be considering anymore new players, i dont really know how to close this so i just hopoe that anyone that hasnt posted here im not going to take any more aplications here, sorry
Zechariah said: If someone has never played the game before are you okay with them joining? :) absolutely but im not the only one that chooses and there is about 10 other people trying to join, i dont know how this went that far
I'll play I have experience. I played 3.5 and pathfinder rpg.