Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mass import images and turn them into handouts?

Has anyone created an API call for this yet? I'm wondering if it can be done. Point to a public repo with image files Create handouts with the name of the image file as the handout name The image in the repo is uploaded as the handout image Or if there is another way of doing this that would be great. I'm getting carpal tunnel creating 100 handouts and then going through each of them to add a title and image file. I do this for in game weapons and other items.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Not possible.  Images must be in the User Library to be set by the API.  Only images in a User Library or in the marketplace can be assigned to the image on a handout. What COULD be done would be to create a bunch of handouts with images in the body linking out to wherever.
The Aaron said: Not possible.  Images must be in the User Library to be set by the API.  Only images in a User Library or in the marketplace can be assigned to the image on a handout. What COULD be done would be to create a bunch of handouts with images in the body linking out to wherever. Ah ok. Thanks for the info.