Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased a card deck, cards take several minutes to display when double clicked

problems in the title, I paid for a couple of decks to add flavour to the games I DM and they're completely useless because I'm unable to look at what the cards say in a timely manner. there's just a spinning circle in the middle of the screen for up to 5 minutes before it finally pops into existence. Anything I can do about this?
Can you identify the card deck(s) you're having trouble with? Others can chime in if they have the same problem or not, and this can help troubleshoot if the problem is with the deck or with your PC. You can also try the standard troubleshooting steps ( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> ), especially trying an alternate browser and disabling all browser extensions.
I just tried different browsers, it didnt help any. The decks that are causing the problem are the Critical Hit Deck for Players, Critical Hit Deck for GMs and the Critical Fail deck. I'm only having trouble with these since the standard card deck loads instantly&nbsp;
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!