Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e OGL Character sheet slow

Hi, so this seems to only be an issue on my current machine, as I've tried it on my players machines and there are no performance issues! Detailed Description of the Problem The responsiveness of the 5e OGL sheet is incredibly slow. There is about a 5 second delay between an action being performed on the sheet, and anything actually happening. This is most egregious with the compendium compatible list views of things, as there is a long delay between clicking the Padlock and being able to edit anything. Similarly, moving things around in edit mode is not responsive. I've not used other sheets except for the CoD sheet, which is similarly sluggish Steps to Reproduce the Problem This is an issue on all of the sheets for me. It seems to be a specific issue for this machine, though. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) Browser: Chrome 62.0.3202.94 OS: Windows 10 (64-bit) Javascript Enabled Cookies Enabled Flash not enabled
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox . Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
I didn't even think about checking if any add ons were interferring. It's LastPass, I imagine how it interacts with form fields is causing the performance issues
Yes, make sure that you disable LastPass for Roll20 for exactly that reason.