Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple API buttons NOT showing up in macro

I am having trouble making API buttons.  For the following macro, it only gives me buttons for the 1st and last, the other two in the middle are just underlined words that are NOT clickable. /w Juan Pablo Alejandro del Castillo de la Cruz [Pistol](~selected|Sidearm) [TKB:Normal](~selected|TKB:Normal) [TK:Bullet](~selected|TKB:Pi+) [TK:Crush](~selected|TK-Crush) (pay no attention to the double name, I forgot the quotes)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It likely has to do with the : inside the () section.  See if this works: /w Juan Pablo Alejandro del Castillo de la Cruz [Pistol](~selected|Sidearm) [TKB:Normal](~selected|TKB-Normal) [TK:Bullet](~selected|TKB-Pi+) [TK:Crush](~selected|TK-Crush)
perfect solution.  Thanks.  I hate that it is so specific.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Probably has to do with the code that detects if the contents are a URL, since the same [ ]( ) syntax is shared between buttons, links and images.