Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to hire a Roll20 Dev to do Macros for me?

It isn't that I can't eventually figure it out, but I'm betting having an expert do it would allow some much more awesome macros, etc. Or perhaps a way to "grant access" to a character attribute sheet to someone that is willing to do it freelance.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
A lot of times, you can just post a question about how to do something on the forum and the community will provide you the macros.  If you do find someone that's willing to come in and set things up for you, you'd just invite them to the game and promote them to co-gm status (hover their face in the Game Details page and click promote).  
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It is quite a learning curve but well worth the time investment. This community is super supportive and there is no such thing as a stupid question (unless it is one unasked!). While you could likely get someone to do it for you having the basic knowledge yourself will allow for you to make amendments on the fly if needed as well as understand potential causes when things go wrong! Also, check out the  wiki , it has loads of info and even some system specific pages with macro examples that would get you up and running in no time :)