Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Audio Layer.

Edited 1512754113
Short sentence. Mind was blown. Audio Jukebox. + Audio Layer = Image moves on grid spot with Audio Layer. Audio selected for said grid spot(s) starts playing. Traps anyone? *shakey happy hands* Seriously. I too want my players to walk up on the steps only to hear outloud a voice audio of, "HOW DARE YOU APPROACH ME!!!"
You could probably accomplish this by combining It's a Trap with Roll20 Audio Master.
Kyle G. said: You could probably accomplish this by combining It's a Trap with Roll20 Audio Master. Wish there was some kind of archive of APIs or maybe I'm just a terrible search person.
UrielSenpai said: Wish there was some kind of archive of APIs or maybe I'm just a terrible search person. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/API:Script_Index" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/API:Script_Index</a>
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I wouldn't count on the wiki's script index to be up to date. Ever since the Github repo for scripts became available, it's become deprecated. I don't update information about my scripts in the wiki anymore for this reason. Updates to scripts and their documentation is just so much easier to track using the Github repo. The One-Click library provides a great collection of API scripts to look through. All of the scripts that appear in it are kept up to date by the Github repo too (with maybe about a day's delay between the two when pull requests are processed). Both It's A Trap and Roll20 Audio Master are available from the One-Click library.&nbsp;
Stephen L. said: I wouldn't count on the wiki's script index to be up to date. Ever since the Github repo for scripts became available, it's become deprecated. I don't update information about my scripts in the wiki anymore for this reason. Updates to scripts and their documentation is just so much easier to track using the Github repo. That's unfortunate. I like the script index because it (somewhat) has the scripts sorted into categories.&nbsp;
Whilst on this, is there a way to play sounds for individual players? Im running a horror game and I could do with something thatd play noises for single players to confuse and worry the party
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Chris N. said: Whilst on this, is there a way to play sounds for individual players? Im running a horror game and I could do with something thatd play noises for single players to confuse and worry the party Not that I know of, but if the sound is playable online through a web link, you could whisper the link to them and tell them to click on it.
Gold
Forum Champion
Stephen L. said: Updates to scripts and their documentation is just so much easier to track using the Github repo. Hi Stephen! Thanks for the information. Can you elaborate about "documentation... using Github" for the benefit/perspective of script-users? As users of API scripts (not being a coder of them), what is the recommended method & exact link to access documentation? Is there a categorized listing of available scripts? What's the current best way to "shop around for cool scripts" or to discover what is available on-offer other-than the ones on Roll20's One-Click Install list?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .