Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"I Drank WHAT?" - Inventory set 3; Alchemy! is up in the marketplace

Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Fire up the cauldron, and get your pestle on! Potions need a brewin' and poisons need a stewin'...just don't get them switched around before the family feast! As with other sets,  Inventory set 3; Alchemy! can be used with sets 1 & 2, or mix it up with some of your own inventory icons for some added flair. Over 100 items are included, and displayed in three styles: on a 2x3 playing card, as a 5x2 banner piece, or as a 1x1 icon without background (The pieces have been shrunk here for space).          Also included are several simple flow sheets for easy tracking of simple potions. We used  Old World Style set 17: Ancestral Ties to create these flow sheets, so that those with the set have an easy to create, add-on-able (not a word..no coffee yet..) flow sheet/flow chart of their own.   As always, we hope you enjoy and Happy Brewing!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sweet!!!  Or maybe sour... or bitter.. or maybe it just tastes like burning!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
The Aaron said: Sweet!!!  Or maybe sour... or bitter.. or maybe it just tastes like burning! That burning sensation means it's working!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I don't have time to taste them individually just pour them all in one bottle and let me drink it.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Is there a recipe for purple drank in there? 
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: I don't have time to taste them individually just pour them all in one bottle and let me drink it. Now yer talkin'! MeditatingMunky said: Is there a recipe for purple drank in there?  Oh no no...not geting me to try that again. Fool me three times...shame on me...
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Russ H. said: The Aaron said: Sweet!!!  Or maybe sour... or bitter.. or maybe it just tastes like burning! That burning sensation means it's working! Clinique calls it burning we call it removing dead cells that are blocking your energy
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This is awesome. As a GM, I have always wanted to create a simple system for creating potions and such. This set is such a great idea!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
chris b. said: Russ H. said: The Aaron said: Sweet!!!  Or maybe sour... or bitter.. or maybe it just tastes like burning! That burning sensation means it's working! Clinique calls it burning we call it removing dead cells that are blocking your energy I can see you have such an aorta about you... the energy is released, as is the rest of the blood. lol Mark S. said: This is awesome. As a GM, I have always wanted to create a simple system for creating potions and such. This set is such a great idea! Thanks Mark - GM's can build much more complex ones using the Ancestral Ties set too if they want. I just made some simple ones for the set.