Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API not starting up

Not sure what's happening, but I can't get the API to start now. I keep getting the following. Previous shutdown complete, starting up... I've gone through and disabled all the scripts I have on my campaign as well and still getting this.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Have you tried closing the tab and reopening it?  I think I've seen cases lately when the API won't restart if the API page has been open a while.
I think you need to :- 1. Join game in another tab 2. Have at least one API script active
I've closed all of my browser windows, logged off from the site, logged in as another user, logged back out and into my GM user account, back into the game and still sitting there saying starting up...
Jim W. said: I think you need to :- 1. Join game in another tab 2. Have at least one API script active I've also tried just enabling the 5e OGL Companion Script, same thing.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
hmm.  You might need to start an actual Bug Forum post.
I've copied the game and same thing there as well.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
hmm.. If you want to PM me a join link and GM me, I'll see if I can spot anything.