Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Genesys] LFG Players/Worldbuilders/Storytellers (We have a gm and 3 players already)

Seth W.
Pro
API Scripter
Looking for players for a Genesys campaign utilizing FFG's new setting-agnostic narrative dice system.  We're building a lot of it as we go.  Looking for players who want to tell a story and maybe take part in some world-building for a low-mid magic fantasy campaign.
I'd love to play. When do you play?
Seth W.
Pro
API Scripter
Sundays at 23:00 UTC!
Ugh. Sundays really don't work for me. I wish I could join you guys because genesys groups are hard to find.
I might be interested in this. I've played Star Wars, so I am familiar with the system. I'm in EST, so that's like 6pm my time right?
is there still room for 1 more?

Edited 1514109892
Seth W.
Pro
API Scripter
yes gametime is 6 pm EST.  PM me and we can talk details Jeff and Roni
sorry , just checked time and its 1am in my timezone so it wont work out after all