Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Issue Regarding Account

Edited 1513290666
Right, so I have two accounts, one with Plus (Pro as soon as I've sorted this issue) and one with purchased material (like Storm Kings Thunder and other character sheet and game content in campaigns). I want to be able to use the Transmogrifier to move content between campaigns but I can't. I know GMing my "other" account won't work as the Transmogrifier only works for the campaign creator. It's annoying because they are both my accounts, both have content on them, so simply choosing an account and having the other deleted isn't really an option. So to clarify, both accounts have content on them that I want to keep. One I used as a GM/campaign maker the other as a player (took me a while to figure out I could do the whole "rejoin as a player" thing, doh!). Is there any way I can have these accounts merged and all the content not be deleted or whatever? Thanks for any help.
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Claire! For account issues like this please email&nbsp;<a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with all the information as you wrote out above.&nbsp; As this will be handled over email, the thread will be closed.