Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for a writer/Genius to make a short Paragraph Script for someone to read.

I need a strong paragraph that will help a character read off of it something... well intelligent. If anyone of you are a fan of Megaman. I tried making it my self, but, this is beyond my intelligence. There is a part in the campaign that the players will get unlocked that breaks their character's limits and unleashes a mode of heightening ability. (Think like SuperSayian.) The NPC that achieves this for them is a Super-genius for figuring this out and he describes to them how this ability works. The only problem is my science is pretty lacking and I tried using terms like Electro-magnetic inhibitors and Regional-Centronic readers. Pretty much a lengthy paragraph that when the NPC explains it sounds really epic like the NPC is explaining the inner working mechanics of their characters and how this hidden power is being unleashed. Now. I'm not looking for someone to make a whole script for me here, but, generally a key word or key lining of technical high-tech wordings that make sense when put in a sense. Example: "The Core-data has Nerve-reactor linings impulsing High-frequency Algorithms known to us as Exe-Cortex Sparks, appearing as constant changing mathematical formulas intertwining with Quantum-theorism strings. Q.T.S. What this means is your Exe-Cortex... is what we organic people detail as Spiritual Energy.What I've done is discover a methodical process to re-active the Algorithms by over-loading the Q.T.S. ... again that's Quantum-Theorism strings... creating electromagnetic pulls at these mathmetical formu-- Speaking of which. Those mathematical Formulas are known as----" Blah blah blah. You get the idea. I've been so busy with working on the campaign and designing for the players as of late, I haven't had a chance to do research on technical electro terms or high tech like sayings.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/gamemasters