Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Why can't a Player "Search" Journal tab?

I have DMing most of the time and never realized this didn't exist until I was being asked by my players for help finding a handout and I had all things tagged. I was thinking they were able to pull up "Lore handouts" about map locations (by using kingdom name tags) or certain NPCs. I was instructed by a player that this wasn't a thing and when I entered game as a Player ... Sadly, I had lost the Search bar that (as a DM) was SO useful to finding/sorting handouts. They don't have a Search bar in the Journal tab: Why?

Edited 1513695419
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Carnivorous Meat . Some Roll20 features that were built as tools for the Creator and/or promoted GMs of a Game are not available to players. If you would like to see a specific change to a Roll20 feature, please feel free to open a suggestion thread or lend your support to an existing suggestion thread (e.g. this one ). For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Posting to Suggestions & Ideas section of the Code of Conduct . As any further discussion on this topic is best made by supporting a suggestion thread ( this existing one , or one of your own), this thread will be closed.