Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Having trouble drawing Dynamic Lighting

Was working on a map and got most of it done. On my most recent section of wall I polygon drew the wall on the dynamic lighting layer, but when I'm done that section is suddenly on the token layer (and then I can't "move" it to the DL layer.) Any suggestions?...
unless you have api intering then all i can suggest is to be mind full of keyboard shortcuts but i am at a loss otherwise as to what would cause this behavior 
I found the advanced settings and that worked. Thanks!
glad i could help... i guess this is resolved not a mod thou :D 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Glad this was so easily resolvable :)  Marking this as Resolved & closed, but please do not hesitate to post a new thread if you have any questions or concerns.